Tuition rates are set with family budgets in mind and are among the most competitive in the area. Below are the tuition rates for the 2022-2023 school year.
General Tuition $11,200 per year.
Tuition may be paid in one, two, or 12 month installments.
- Volunteer hours are required for all those who receive aid. The number of hours are based off the aid awarded and will be detailed in the financial aid letter.
- Financial aid is not supposed to cover all fees that will occur over the school year. If a situation arises please contact the business office and we would be happy to help you out in any way we are able to help.
- Applicants will not be awarded aid if:
- An outstanding tuition account balance remains due for the prior school year
- Outstanding volunteer hours remain from the prior school year
Financial aid review is confidential and detailed. Financial aid committee uses multiple factors to determine award amount. Financial aid applications must be submitted every year.
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at 210-694-4962 or at firstname.lastname@example.org