Tuition rates are set with family budgets in mind and are among the most competitive in the area. Below are the tuition rates for the 2024-2025 school year.
General Tuition $11,500 per year.
International Student Tuition $13,000 per year.
Tuition may be paid in one, two, or 12 month installments (10 months for seniors).
There is an additional $850 Mustang fee that is applied to each student in October and can be broken into two payments upon request. This fee covers basic athletic, extracurricular, and technology expenses for the year.
- Volunteer hours are required for all those who receive aid. The number of hours are based off the aid awarded and will be detailed in the financial aid letter.
- Financial aid is a supplement and it is not intended to cover all fees that will occur over the school year. If a situation arises please contact the business office and we would be happy to help in any way we are able.
- Applicants will not be awarded aid if:
- An outstanding tuition account balance remains due for the prior school year
- Outstanding volunteer hours remain from the prior school year
Financial aid review is confidential and detailed. Financial aid committee uses multiple factors to determine award amount. Financial aid applications must be submitted every year.
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at 210-694-4962 or at firstname.lastname@example.org