Lutheran High School welcomes students from around the world to our campus with students from over 7 different countries in the last four years.
Lutheran High School is registered with SEVIS, the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System and is authorized to issue I-20’s to international students so that they may acquire an F-1 Visa.
The Admissions Process:
Our application is simple and fast. Complete our online application and submit it along with all the supporting documents.
Once the application is submitted, we will require:
- Applicant’s latest standardized tests
- Applicant’s latest report card from the present school
- Applicant’s latest transcript from the present school
- Two letters of recommendation.
- I-20 Paperwork completed. (Both must be completed. I-20 Application I-20 Financial Support Worksheet
- Complete interview with Mr. Patrick Maynard, Head of School. (Interview can be done online.)
Once the student is accepted, an I-20 form is issued and Lutheran High School will mail it to the student’s overseas residence. (Note: If the international student is already at a United States school, the student must ask his/her current school to transfer the I-20 to Lutheran High School.)
- International students must be proficient in the English Language in writing, reading and speaking.
- Lutheran High School does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses but each student accepted to Lutheran will be required to take at least a month of private tutoring with our trained ESL teacher.
- Lutheran High School does not make housing arrangements. International students must make arrangements for suitable housing with a family member, legal guardian, or through an agency arranged home.
Lutheran High School does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of face, color, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran’s status or national origin in its educational programs or activities, including employment and admissions.